Ever Since

#Enjoy my writings

Ever since you came into my life, 
Its cupcakes and rainbows.

Ever since, you made me smile, 
We've been friends idiots and bros. 

For I can't imagine, a day without talking to you, 
For I can't live without, spamming you to my satisfaction 

Tbh you've been my light, 
every time I wander off into the darkness, 
Idek what I would've done
If I never met you, I would've been an utter mess 

Words, might not be enough
To express how much I love ya, 
For I always want you to be there in my life, 
No matter our struggles, age, or our never-ending strifes.

So cheer up gurl, I'm there for you, 
No matter the crazy emotions inside your soul, 
Cause in my mind there's no option, 
For just letting you be alone :) 

By
SSB

A small glimpse of the crazy friendship between us xD 
Our friendship will last forever <3 

Comments

More Posts