While the rain is pouring...

#Enjoy my writings

While the rain is pouring in the world outside,
I see the raindrops dipping by...
Where once in my face there was a sigh,
Now, only there is a pleasure from the sky.

I see the hefty clouds moving above the orb,
Moving from one good place to the other
 For she wants to help the earth recover,
By running her true showers.

I feel the wind getting colder in the day, 
I can hear it whoosh side by side, I can hear its sound,
I can hear the raindrops clashing with the earth around,
I scent the merging of the rain to the ground...

Once I realize, this pleasant sight is not forever,
I thought this feeling won't return ever,
I was heartbroken, only until I found out,
That this too shall come back without a doubt!!

By S.Sahana

Is it raining at your place?
Well, It was in my place, and I loved it!

Comments

  1. Hi Sahana,
    This poem is great, and very profund!!
    Keep writing, and waiting for your next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poem is very interesting..Nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sahana.. Keep writing and inspiring..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice poem dear
    One day you will become a very big writer.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, your words mean a lot to me!

      Delete
  5. Very nice .....A writer in making.......All the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Sahana!!👍
    Keep going 😊...this poem take me to my childhood where we used to enjoy the rainy days
    Regards/Muzzafer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir! I am glad this brings back your memories!

      Delete
  7. Hi Sahana
    Your poems are very interesting and continue writing poems and never stop writing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi guys!
Thank you so much for viewing my writing blog...

More Posts