Your Proud student!

#Enjoy my writings



I wish, somehow, I realize when I need thy,
I hope, in some way, I could see you again when I feel like...

I've always wanted someone, like you, 
to teach me how to live my life...
I've always wanted a guide, like you
to lower down my strife...

Every moment I spent around your sight,
In my brain, there's a spark lit bright!
WIth you, I've ventured all my years,
Along with the struggles and spite, I have feared.

Cause this is all for you, my teacher,
Who turned my life upside down,
And I am sure I would have been a jerk,
If it weren't you to whom my soul was bound!

But I know, and I am sure,
That someday, we will meet again,
Somewhere deep down in our thoughts,
Where I'll be Your Proud Student!

Happy Teachers Day
For all those who teach!

By S.Sahana



Comments

  1. I dedicate this poem to all my teachers, Parents, friends and all those people who have taught me a lesson in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very well written, Sahana! Keep nurturing this passion of yours...as you know Pen is mightier than the sword!
      I am very proud to see the budding poetess in you!
      God bless you! and hope to see you soon in school.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much ma'am! I am glad you found it it good!

      Delete
  2. Great sahana.. As a daughter u taught me what's life&love.. Wishing you a very happy teachers day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much amma! Love you lott! I wish you a very happy teachers day, And You always be my first teacher, who taught me everything I need to live my life!

      Delete
  3. Superb Sahana. You will reach great heights. God's blessings. A sweet and sincere girl deserves the best. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much sumati ma'am! I am very blessed to have you as my teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chella kutti am proud , u made me as a teacher for u to teach good things to ur life. And more hv learned from you for my life. Like ur childness , Kindness, calm and ur great ❤. Avvuuu my sweet kutti ponnu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You have taught me how to be patient, strong, brave and so many more qualities. Happy Teachers day!

      Delete
  6. Happy teachers day to my kutti teacher. Love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy teachers day addy! You will always be my best friend and my sweetest teacher! Love you!

      Delete
  7. Wonderful Sahana.. Blessed to have you.. you will definitely stand test in time 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading this blog now. Such a sweet dedication. I feel so proud to have been your teacher. God bless! May you achieve all that you aspire for.

      Delete
    2. This is me dear, I Sumati Ma'am

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much ma'am! I am more glad that I got to be your student, and I will always make you proud ma'am!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi guys!
Thank you so much for viewing my writing blog...

More Posts