Friends day out!!

#Enjoy my writings





For days and Hours, I waited and whined,
Until finally the moment came,
When I met you all for the first ever time,
And all I did was exclaim!

Those silent moments that we all had, fromthe start,
Never really bothered us from opening up at all,
And it took us minutes to be ourselves,
And make fun of each other that we can never help!

The endless laughter's, that came across,
And the lame old jokes that were passed,
All made me realize the fun I missed out,
That I actually enjoyed without a doubt!

Those endless discussions we all had,
About what to eat and what to share,
Added on a cute and sweeter touch
To the roller coaster ride of emotions that burst... 

Those awkward moments we all laughed on,
Those Silly stuffs we all talked about,
Those little 'sorry!' we all asked at times,
All made me realize, how close our friendship was!!

Our foodie cravings that all came true,
Some of them being chocolates too,
And the limitless gifts we all exchanged,
As a token of friendship that we all had gained!!

Every moment we spent together,
Was memorable and sweet in its own way,
And I promise to always remember,
How we were all excited and happily insane..

My eyes will lighten up, Whenever I meet you guys
Cause my heart and mind, both always make way,
For a restless day of fun with y'all,
Just like the one we had that day!

Hope To See You All Soon!

By 
SSB
S.Sahana

Hello guys!!
I dedicate this poem to my friends I met just today... I truly loved every single moment I spent with them all! I was super excited to meet them too!🎉🎉 And I am being honest that you guys made my day amazing.. And I hope your day went amazing too!
#O #A #KP 
#R #An

And I am sorry for not uploading anything..
You can expect new and different type of writings from today!
Hope you enjoy my writings!!
See ya Soon!😉








Comments


  1. O M G
    I am in love with your writing and aldredy obsessed with it
    U should be a professional writer cause u r amazing 🤩

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aadi!!
      I had a grt time with u all!!

      Delete
  2. Great work as always! You are an amazing and talented person. It was fun reading the poem, continue doing it!!! 🥳🤩👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And U were just the fun person I had expected to see!!!
      Thank you so much for making my day amazing!!

      Delete
  3. It's amazing!!!!! Keep it up👏❤❤❤🙌

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s amazing
    Ur a great poet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sahaaaaanaaaa... It's soooo good... And I really enjoyed the day I also enjoyed when you guys were mad at me for doing the lame jokes... I really love this poem and it's just like a diary of our meet up... Do continue writing coz, there's a lot of audience to read it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaaa... Thank you sooo much Anisha!!!
      I really enjoyed your lame jokes.
      And Thank you so much for reading my posts!!
      Your a grt friend!!

      Delete
    2. ♥️💖😻♥️♥️♥️

      Delete
  6. It's amazing u r great Poet Sahana cuteee 😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi guys!
Thank you so much for viewing my writing blog...

More Posts