Mother

#Enjoy my writings















One night, I sat beside, 
the woman who I've never seen cry, 
She was worn out by the unending efforts she took, 
But always with her smile, she left me shook. 

I felt her pain, her silent screams, 
For she never let me know, how drained she feels, 
I felt her shivering and tired hands with no rejoice,
I heard her exhausted voice.  

Her motherly hands were soft a few years ago, 
Now they have aged,
Tears rolled down my cheeks, without a break, 
For once the same soft hands wiped them away. 

Those thousand sacrifices and those endless cries, 
She'll never let me see them through her eyes, 
But what she always carried on, 
Was her confident smile that's never forgone. 

Slowly, her eyes opened, 
I dried away my tears, 
She smiled asked me all over again, 
'Do you need something dear?' 

By 
S.Sahana 

A Very Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers. 
And thank you so much mom, for being an amazing mother! 



Comments

  1. To all the mothers,
    We know your sacrifices, We understand your pain,
    but for some reason, you never let us see them through your eyes,
    We will always love you,
    We will always be there to take care for you,
    For, you are the only person who knows us inside out.

    Love you mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my sweet heart baby chella kutty.. Love you.. Thanks for being my mom as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much mom.. you've alwways been there to support me ❤❤

      Delete
  3. Wow a really touching poem! Keep up the good work!! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best creation by allah is mom amma ammi moo mii never shown her tears, even though there are several fire rocks striked her by everyone even by her half ♡

    My gf not having a mom i will be a mom for my baby s shes too....!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your words 🙂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi guys!
Thank you so much for viewing my writing blog...

More Posts