By the open door

#Enjoy my writings










Here I am wondering and tearing myself apart, 
What is it that's missing from my life? 
Sitting by the open door of my heart, 
Killing time, waiting for it to pass by.

Feels like the world has lost its touch of love, 
Looks like the tables turned this time around, 
But there's got to be something below or above, 
That gives me a hint, what is to be found.

Is it my childhood days, playing around my mind, 
Or perhaps my endless nights, sleeping safe and sound, 
What am I waiting to find, 
By the open door, what exactly am I on about?

Do I laugh, cry or yell, still I am unsure, 
I seek answers, inside my weakened soul, 
For, in the end, I don't see any ray of hope, 
As I walk out the open door of my heart, never closed. 

By SSB, 
"Go find that missing piece of your life :)"

Comments

More Posts