Always and forever!

#Enjoy my writings











Over my years of journey, I realized, 
That my world without you was emptier than the sky, 
I am thankful, it is to you whom I'm obliged, 
For the endless days of nurturing that we went by! 

You know no bounds of day and night, 
You've crossed your line of fear and I stood stunned,
For now, you push forward with all you might, 
To change us, helpless students, at once! 

Your job is not too easy, but never once have I seen you frown, 
No matter the struggles you face, you've always been around. 
That little glee on your face, leaves us wondering day by day,
How you never let our hopes and dreams, just float away <3

No words are good enough to express our love, 
No language can express our endless memory trove, 
For you, dear teacher, have been our guiding light above, 
Shining over all your students' hopes, always and forever, no doubt! 

By
SSB 
"You'll always be in our heart, and we'll forever be your proud student!" 
Happy teacher's day to all those who taught others something in their life! 

Comments

  1. Happy teachers day to you too my daughter.. Learnt a lot from you.. Still lot to learn..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much mom!! You've been my first teacher every since I was born, and you never stop teaching me about life! Ill always be great full to you! <3

      Delete
  2. Sahana thank u for such a wonderful inspirational poem !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Sahana! So proud of you! Praying to God that got reach the pinnacles of success! Love you dear! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ignore the typo. Praying that you can reach the pinnacles of success.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much maam!!!

      Delete
  4. Really nice poem!! Keep writing :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi guys!
Thank you so much for viewing my writing blog...

More Posts