Why?

#Enjoy my writings














What is it that I did wrong? 
Where is all the love in my life gone? 
Why is it so hard to get along? 
Even with the ones you share a strong bond... 

Why am I left alone, 
When I needed everyone the most in my life, 
My heart feels tight like a withered stone, 
overwhelmed with all the unending strife... 

When tears drop down my exhausted eyes, 
I think to myself, why did I trust these lies, 
Lies that were told to me by the demons in my mind, 
Those lies which said that I was left behind... 

Every time I reach for their hands and their heart, 
I know they are there but wouldn't respond, 
What if they felt bad and had to part? 
What if it was something I did, that caused this broken bond? 

Is it really me who makes them suffer? 
Is it really me who makes their life tougher? 

I searched enough, 
Wanting to find out why? 
Why is there no one responding to my cries? 

By 
S.Sahana 




Comments

Post a Comment

Hi guys!
Thank you so much for viewing my writing blog...

More Posts