The Thrilling experience in the Theme park!!

#Enjoy my writings



The marvelously carved door is the only minor obstacle that stands between me and the crazy, stupendous, and thrilling adventures that await. Screams touch of laughter, and a dazzling excitement flashes through my amused eyes as I step into the carefree and ceaseless world of fun. As berserk emotions unleash, I gladly step upon my restless first ride, the enthralling and engrossing roller coaster.


The ride taunted me as I tightly held my breath while the roller coaster reached its peak, and my quivering hands grasp the shaky seats, to which I tremblingly lean upon. For a moment, the ride halts while I swiftly take a glance at the terrifying ride ahead. That fearsome moment was quite short like the quick blinking of eyes, and “swoosh” we sped down into the twists and turns of the insane ride. My delicate ears burst with unbearable loudness as they heard people scream throughout the trembling ride.


Finally exhausted I preferred a less terrifying ride and entered the mystical mirror maze. Countless mirrors were all I saw as I puzzled walking into the baffling maze. The maze spoke nothing but confusion, while I hurriedly tried to find the quickest possible way out! While I excitedly escaped from the mirror monster, an alarmed person, ran into me screaming with inevitable fear like a horrified child and that is when the unending shrieks and yelling's from the dark haunted house caught my lost attention. I willingly walked into the tempting challenge that awaits inside the deadly and horrific haunted house. Creepiness crawled through my shivering body, as I gloomily glanced at the dark and sinister lightning in the aghast house.


A secret path down the sinuous stairs swirling around the withering wall showed me the way to the deep dreadful door of the scary house. As I trod slowly, into the dim-witted door, I stumbled upon a dull dead mummy with green emerald eyes, and “aaaahh” I screamed. I hold my thoughts and move forward into the eerie darkness. Screaming, crying, and sometimes frightfully giggling at the monstrous red zombies and freakish white skeletons, I made my way out, alarmed like the person who ran into me! The sun sparkled in the limitless sky, while it heated the dry ground beneath. All the unending screaming drained me out, and I was badly starving for some juicy and tangy taste.


I yearned for the punchy taste of popsicles. Slowly strolling through the world of fun, I gladly gulped my popsicles. That was a once in a lifetime experience, that I ever had in my childhood. Pleasurably I enjoyed all the other rides, with the same excitement running through my veins. All those moments became unforgettable memories that I had always cherished!

 

By

SSB20

S.Sahana


Hey Guys!

Hope you can relate too!😂😂😂

Comment down below and follow my blog!


Comments

Post a Comment

Hi guys!
Thank you so much for viewing my writing blog...

More Posts