All I Wish For...

#Enjoy all my writings

Through a crooked path we have all come along,
After stumbling upon and being wronged,
We tried our best, but failed to stand strong,
As we buried ourself under the blanket of our saddest soul ever born. 

It was hard, 
Sometimes to see whats ahead,
Sometimes to have hope and take lead,
Sometimes to have faith on what we believed...

And always it was hard to understand what we took.. 
Was it love or hate that spoke?

But now is the time we stop to regret,
Start to live the life we dreamed and not get upset..
Its time to let go of the rope of sadness that held us,
And regain from our loved ones, the once lost trust...

All I wish for is a pinch of success in my life,
A tad bit of excitement I wish to bring alive,
Add a dash of adventures to my journey as I thrive,
With a smidgen of happiness for me to survive...

By SSB
S.Sahana




Comments

Post a Comment

Hi guys!
Thank you so much for viewing my writing blog...

More Posts