When I look through my windows...

#Enjoy my writings

Hey guys!
I know it has been a long time since I have uploaded something... I just got busy with my studies! But I promise that from now on I will upload at least 2 posts in my blog each week...
This is a poem I wrote in my 5th standard... I felt like I have to share it with you all!!


I could hear the birds chirping loud,
I see the merrily moving clouds,
I could enjoy the water flow,
When I look through my windows...

When I am sad and alone in my room,
It makes me happy when I see the flowers bloom,
And when from I eyes I drop some tears,
I look through my windows to overcome my fears...

Every time my self-esteem grows,
 when I look through my windows...

Thank you...

By,
S.Sahana

Comments

  1. Ya. . I had this poem on my desk for more than 2 years. Most of my colleagues applaud you. . Proud to be your Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mom! I'll write another one for your new office!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi guys!
Thank you so much for viewing my writing blog...

More Posts