Bro...

#Enjoy my writings

Here is a fun poem guys... I hope you all like it!


When I got a baby bro,
I took him to my soul,
but soon he became my foe, 
and to fight him was my only goal...

He used to mess up the whole room,
and was planning to hit me anytime soon,
But if he does anything lame,
I was the one awarded with all the blame...

Though we acted like we were fiends,
We both were actually best friends,
Cause he is the boy, I have been seeing grow,
Furthermore, he was, he is, and he will be my bro...

By 
S.Sahana

Hey guys, this is a poem I had written long back... I don't really have a bro but I wrote this poem after hearing complaints from my friends!

A brother-sister relationship would be interesting only if they have small fights right?

Just be a good bro and a good sis...

Guys!
Stay tuned for more interesting content like this...
Please follow my blog if you haven't!


Comments

Post a Comment

Hi guys!
Thank you so much for viewing my writing blog...

More Posts