To all the mothers out there...

#Enjoy my writings


Dear mother, you to whom I can't repay,
For all the care I was showered upon, since the first time I saw the sun's ray,
I am thankful to you mom, for guiding me in the right way,
For being there for me and my needs every day...

Mother, I am astonished at how you are so selfless always,
I am speechless about how our family is your first priority in every way.
I am lost in wonder realizing that despite all the sacrifices you have made,
you keep our family happy with your smile that is never to fade...

My mother, I realize today, how memorable was our times together,
and I am sure that those moments will never change,
For, I know that your love can never be exchanged, 
With anything else precious in this world today...

Mother, you were there for me in my entire life's journey,
I recall those numerous nights you were awake for me,
But mom, now it is my chance to repay for all your strife,
For from today, I shall be there beside you, holding your hands,
for the rest of my life...

Happy mothers day to all the lovely mothers out there...

From
S.sahana

To my mother: 
Mom, including all the mothers in this world, I dedicate this poem to you, my sweet mom! You have been there with me and for me, since I came to this world... Your presence always gave me joy and love mom! On this special day, I would like you to know that my love is always there for you. I shall be with you for the rest of my life... 






Comments

  1. Happy mother's day my little darling.. Am wishing you becoz you are taking care of me as a mother.. 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much mom... you mean everything to me..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi guys!
Thank you so much for viewing my writing blog...

More Posts