Time...

#Enjoy my writings

Hi everyone!
In this post, I have tried a new idea...
As I was reading a few poems I had written in my primary schooling days, I thought of recreating those poems on the same topic...
A few of my following posts will be based on the same idea...
So, please comment on how I have improved my poems...


My New poem...


Time, have you heard about this word?
I know that it is precious in the world,
But we humans don't seem to keep track of it,
although we understand we are in need of it's each and every bit.

A human works hard from morn till night every day,
so that he can survive in this world with his pay,
But someday or the other, when he is tired of his life, he asks himself,
why in this world doesn't he have time to spend with his family and his friends...

Every soul living on this colossal earth,
Has their own desires to fulfill, right from their birth,
But for some reason, we have been putting our longings off,
saying that this is not the right time to give our busy life's a halt...

If you are one of them waiting for that time to come,
There is no better time than this lockdown term,
cause even if every human is in the long run, 
Time actually waits for none...

BY 
S.SAHANA


My old poem...


Time, have you heard about this word?
I know that it's precious in this world,
Every time I wait for it to come in track,
Though sometimes I never want it to come back.

Have you ever observed sunshine?
I am not talking about the one framed on the wall, 
Even if you miss it once at all,
all the blame goes on time...

Without time 
there is no world,
without time 
we don't feed ourselves...

By S.Sahana
5th standard...

So guys, remember to express your views on both the poems!
Thank you...

Comments

Post a Comment

Hi guys!
Thank you so much for viewing my writing blog...

More Posts