In the month of Ramadan...

#Enjoy my writings

Every year has a special month,
A special month where people gather around together for once,
A special month where we realize the hunger of the needy ones
 A special month where the dua's of people meet Allah, the only one...

Every early morning I see my mom in the kitchen, 
As soon as I wake up for suhur, the pre fasting meal,
Until I started preparing food on my own,
I did not realize what my mom did was a big deal...

I started learning how to pray,
My grandmother being the one who taught me,
and I realize now, what I would have done without her,
For, she has taught me all about Islam every day...

I learned through my mother,
That we have to pray five times a day,
 For Fajr, Dhuhur, Asr, Maghrib and Isha'a...
All of which brings us closer to Allah...
 
I was so curious about the history of Islam, 
I started doing research over it!
My grandfather helped me understand what was written in the Quran,
The holy book established by Allah himself...

In the month of Ramadan,
you not only learn to be faithful to god, 
but also you learn to be patient 
and you learn to withstand hard situations...

I was amazed by how Allah will forgive anyone,
As soon as they ask him for forgiveness from the bottom of their heart...
Cause even once Allah said in the Quran that,
Our family is important like any of his laws...

By 
S.Sahana

Hi everyone, Eid Mubarak...
I am a Muslim... but I respect all religions... I am doing a lot of research on the history of religions including Hinduism, Christianity, and Islam... So you might expect a research essay soon...

Thank you so much for supporting...
Bye...

Comments

Post a Comment

Hi guys!
Thank you so much for viewing my writing blog...

More Posts