Those Hectic exam days...

#Enjoy my writings





'Never Quit' is one of the quotes I believe that is applicable in all aspects of life. Whether you are struggling in your office work or whether you are stressed with your exams, Just never quit. All I ever dreamt of during my exams is to always score better than my previous scores. Though everyone has their own set of goals to achieve, mostly the pressure before exams are the same for all... 
Now this is what was my situation before my final exams of the year.

One day I was restless and got up in the middle of the night only to check whether I had studied enough for the next day's exam. A month ago before my exams began, I was super tensed about my examinations. I was further under pressure when my friends believed that most of the questions were out of syllabus. I had to burn the midnight oil to complete my portions on time and thankfully I did... later, I seemed a bit relaxed.

Despite being aware, that a proper sleep schedule is necessary for our mind to recall the information collected, I stayed up all night to revise my portions that week before my exams. I had to make use of each and every minute to reach my goal. I surely had no time to let my hair down...I knew one thing for sure that if I believe in myself, if I believe in my knowledge and capacity I can definitely achieve what I dreamt of.


 Now, it was time... time to enter the exam hall. Leaving behind any source of information that I could refer to revise my topics. The hall was filled with doubts and answers, continuously asked by the students, setting aside no time to concentrate on your revision. A bit of nervousness crawling through my nerves was all I could understand then, I could not recall any of the things I learned until I got my question paper... 

Alas! What a relief, all the questions in the question paper seemed pretty easy and I figured out there was no question that was out of syllabus. I started writing the answers as quickly and calmly as possible and I rechecked my paper at least twice...

I started counting...five...four...three...two...and one...'triinnnng' the bell rang. I was so happy that my exams went so well. Everyone gets really excited after their exams are over, including me. Those few days after exams are the best days in school because there is no pressure. Also, everyone is in a good mood to have fun and relax.

Later when we see our results, we can not believe ourselves because we have worked hard and earned those honest marks. We have Improved our performance and our knowledge has increased.
All this is possible only when you are persistent enough to not give up and keep working on refining your skills...

All The Best!!

Until then, its
 S Sahana




Comments

Post a Comment

Hi guys!
Thank you so much for viewing my writing blog...

More Posts