My friendship journey....

#Enjoy my writings



Was I stuck in the darkest stage of my life when,
when I neither had good friends nor good grades,
and I could not believe how miserably I had changed back then,
When I soon realised that my happiness fades.....

When god had written failing as my fate,
I don't understand what changed his mind to say,
"Here Sahana, here is your successful way,
go experience the joy of life with your mate.

and that is when I saw you,
Like a mirror who reflected my true self,
Who showed me how stupid friends can be too,
And you were always there for me when I needed help.

But now when I have to go away,
I feel like I am leaving behind something special here,
that is you my friend, very precious and dear,
And I am sure I will await to meet you every single day!

By
S. Sahana


Since the day I shifted, I have been missing my friends.. They made sure that I can always count on them! Now, of course I do not want to mention their names, but they know I am talking about them.   I dedicate this poem to my group of friends...'SANTS'....I miss you guys a lot...

And as you know, Friends are always supportive and helpful. It is important that you are always loyal and supportive towards them too.
   

Comments

  1. Love it !!
    I bet 'SANTS' is missing you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure they are..since you are a member too...Thanks aara..miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great writing on friendship. Bless you to keep in touch with your friends always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful lines about friendship. .....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi guys!
Thank you so much for viewing my writing blog...

More Posts