Made it to the 'Top 100 poetry blog list'....

#Enjoy my writings

A few weeks after I started My blogs in blogger,
I decided to make my journey here a bit longer,
So I searched for many websites on the internet,
And after I found the 'Top 100 poetry blog list' in feedspot, My life here was set...

I opened the feedspot page to submit my blog on poetry,
And closed my laptop after giving some information about me.
A week later or so I received an Email from feedspot,
And Mr. Anuj Agarwal mentioned that I had made It to the top100 slot!

I was so happy, I could not control my joy,
At that time, all I could do was enjoy,
I was proud of myself for achieving such a huge reward,
And I will surely improve my position by working hard!

So friends, when you have time in your hands,
make sure to visit this link beside, https://blog.feedspot.com/poetry_blogs/
make sure to give this post a like!
cause for beginners like me this attainment is very grand!

S.Sahana

Hey guys!
It's true, My poetry blog (lively poems of SSB) has made it into the top 100 poetry blog list!!
Click on this link to view the list and also check out other blogs there...https://blog.feedspot.com/poetry_blogs/

Comments

  1. Congrats my girl.. Way to go.. Keep writing..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mom... you are the main reason to my success...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi guys!
Thank you so much for viewing my writing blog...

More Posts