Within my hands reach...

#Enjoy my writings

Keep Your Eyes On the Stars, But Your Feet On the Ground – Quote ...
One year in my life,
It seemed I didn't achieve anything,
It was as if I had chosen the wrong path willingly,
As if the failure was my chosen path...

I felt a burden in my life that year, 
A burden I never experienced before,
Not even when a crisis hit the world,
Not even when the chaos hit my mind...

No one appeared to bother my situation,
No one cared to ask me what's wrong...
I had to get back up on my own,
I had to change my destiny alone...

I was trying hard to push myself,
I was trying hard to live the life I loved,
I might have failed twice or thrice,
But I never gave my tryings a halt...

I toiled day and night to reach my dreams, 
I toiled even more than I used to,
Now and then I was being pushed off my limits,
 Being pushed off the limits of my hard work...

For now, I understood,
For now, I realized,
That all my dreams were just 
always within my hands reach...

BY
S.SAHANA

As we all might be having many dreams, some of which are yet to be achieved, and some of which were left unattended...

Everyone has their own dreams may it be the smallest like getting chocolate, or even bigger ones like becoming the CEO or head of the student council, etc, etc. All dreams are important.

Though there might have been some bad times in your life It is never late...

One of the most important keys to achieving your dreams is nothing but hard work... 

And as I said, all our dreams are just within our hands reach with a little bit of hard work!😀

Comments

  1. Great sahana, keep writing and inspiring others 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful vocabulary by persons who is just enters in poem line .

    Nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... very nice and impressive Sahna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much everyone
    Sahana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice sahana.....it's creates positive thinking to others. Keep on writing...👍
    Great lines.....(Imight have failed twice or thrice,
    But I never gave my tryings a halt...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thankful it creates a positive thinking....

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi guys!
Thank you so much for viewing my writing blog...

More Posts