A narrative essay: Nothing is permanent!

#Enjoy my writings


piano player in a park with a grand piano

"If you don't take a chance you don't stand a chance.". This is an old saying that is definitely correct. Well, to prove this let us take the example of the life of one Foley O'Brien. A young, Kind and energetic man he was when he was studying in college. He was born and bought up in a very poor family. Being a very passionate pianist, he used to spend most of his weekends playing piano in the busiest streets of London. The whole street would be captivated by his charms and the melodious tunes he plays. However, as you know everything is not permanent! 

Both the parents of Foley started falling ill and he also had a sister to look after. Even though Foley was still a kind and energetic man, he had to work and earn for his family by giving away his passion due to the situation they were currently in. For the same, he started searching for jobs as an engineer and finally got an opportunity to become a mechanical engineer! Well, if he did not take the job, his family would have been in a miserable situation! I am in awe of Foley because he gave up on his passion for the welfare of his family. 

What I wanted to depict is that humanity towards others including your parents, friends and neighbors is a must even if you have to abandon something very close to your heart!

By
S.Sahana 



Comments

  1. Hi, to everyone who is seeing my blog.
    i have just started my blog and I need some motivation...
    pls comment on my posts so that I can improve...
    thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi guys!
Thank you so much for viewing my writing blog...

More Posts